Monday, October 7, 2013

Blogtoberfest Day #7 - Crochet Baby Blanket - FINISHED!

Yay!

It's finished!

Super happy with this, my first ever crochet project! Other than the fact I ran out of wool just this weekend, I got off my bum and bought some more today to finish it, and it's DONE!

It's definitely smaller than I had thought it would be, but it is just for a moses basket, which will do just fine.

So, remember; even if you have never done a certain craft before - You can with determination (and a lot of youtube videos) figure out how to do something.

HERE is the link for actually HOW I learnt how to do a granny square
HERE is the link for how I learnt how to join the squares together.
HERE is the pinterest pin of where I got the idea of how to edge the blanket.

If you're curious as to what wool and how much wool it took to make it etc ... check out my RAVELRY PROJECT PAGE :)





4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I must galvanise myself and beat my crochet demons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Definitely beat those demons - little steps at a time has worked for me. x

      Delete
  2. That is beautiful, love the colours. I have never mastered crocheting - it is like trying to read a foreign language to me, maybe I should try again. Yours is very inspiring. (came via blogtoberFest)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, the terminology hurts my head too - better to be shown one-on-one for me - maybe for you too? :)

      Delete