Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blogtoberfest Day #16 - A few of my favourite places on the web

I spend so much time on the web, far too much infact!
Well, I can't help it if there are nice places to be. I enjoy being on a few forums and enjoy sharing interests especially when it comes to crafting.

Here are a few shout outs! Maybe you'll fancy them too!

Craft Pimp - www.craftpimp.co.uk
A place home from home! These gals are loud, fun and also very very talented!

Crafter...oo! - www.crafteroo.co.uk
lovely place to be, relatively quiet at the moment, but lovely genuine people (also very talented!)

Bead Buddies - www.beadbuddies.co.uk/forum
If you're addicted to beads and jewellery making, this is a great place! I've been a member of this place for YEARS, and I'll stay there forever!

Hope to see you there!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment