Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Talenthouse Competition - Shameless plug for votes and support!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick post to let you know that I have entered a jewellery competition through www.talenthouse.com. I have submitted my cluster pendants and put them forward for the vote! *chews anxiously on fingernails*



Click here to see my submission!

The voting does not start for another 43 days ... yes .... that seems like ages away ... but you can register your support now by clicking the "Support Nicola" button - and then you will get a quick reminder when voting opens so you can go back and register your vote for me (if you choose to do so of course ... did i say this was a shameless plug?! ah oh yes ... of course ... !)

Your support would be amazing, thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment