Monday, June 27, 2011

Housey Housey HOUSE!

Just a quick post to let you know that Joe and I have another blog that is about the building of our house (currently it is still just a piece of land) but the exciting part should start in the next few weeks :)


Joe has been doing most of the writing up until now - tbh i think i'll get more involved when it comes to the interior and the garden, and the moment it is jsut all about politics of building a house and engineering stuff ... but we do have a start date (week 28 which is next week *squeal*) so if you are interested - you can find our blog at http://joedawber.wordpress.com/

Love
Nic

1 comment:

  1. thats so exciting! I always dream of building my own house one day (I blame Grand Designs!) and being able to make it exactly how I want it. I hope it goes well and I can't wait to see the progress. Cx

    ReplyDelete