Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crafter..oo! E-magazine - Out Now!

Well, first off - it's been a month since I last posted *bad girl I am*
Well time really just has flown – this past month has been full of …

♦ More wedding plans (still got lots to do)
♦ Painting the eaves on our new house (painful boring work!)
♦ Travelling a lot with work to Hungary (all good, but time consuming none-the-less!)
♦ Visitors! (Dad coming to see me!)
♦ Finalizing my projects, features for the new Craft E-mag before it got published :)

I’ve been busy that’s for sure – so I hope to get back to normal soon.

The Crafter..oo! E-magazine is a quarterly crafting magazine that is compiled by members of the “Crafter..oo!” Craft forum community. With features, tutorials, projects, hints and tips, hot and not … it’s been such a pleasure to work with fellow crafters to come up with this great magazine. For only £1.50 – there 64 pages worth of goodies for you to download to your computer and read at your leisure. I have been really lucky to have my Hollow Book project featured, and I have also written a feature on the hottest blogs and also a blog hints and tips. I feel very lucky to be part of the mag, and I’ve already signed up to run a feature/tutorial for issue 2 as well.


Will be back soon to talk more crafting! ♥
take care
Nicola
x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic... This sounds so cool.. I'm going to join in too.. Xx well done on being published .

    ReplyDelete