Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Creative Spotlight - Lucinda @ Minerva Jewellery

Today, I'd like to write about Lucinda of Minerva Jewellery.

Lucinda  has a passion for making classic, contemporary and alternative styled jewellery designs in silver and gold together with gemstones and glass.

Her work really is admirable and enviable because the skills and designs she has are stunning.
She is a wonderful silversmith, and it is always a pleasure to follow her FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM to see what she has to offer.

I really adore her patterned rings (they come in many designs) since I have read "The Hobbit" recently ... this one has to be my favourite with the dragon scales.


She offers also jewellery in Chainmaille, and this bracelet in particular can be found in her Etsy shop ... beautiful eh? :)


and my goodness how cute are these earrings... must get them added to my pinterest


So happy to know her, and to see her creations, she is always full of inspiration.
She is part of the "Craft Pimp Forum" with me and some other wonderful crafters. Remember, if you are a crafter of some form ... photography, jewellery, papercraft, what every your craft ... come in and chat :)

3 comments: